Sampson K. Kyei
MSc (Analytical Chemistry), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Kumasi-Ghana, June, 2007
BSc (Chemistry), University of Cape Coast, Ghana, July, 2001
- Water Analysis & waste water treatment
- Soap preparation and Analysis
- Humic Substances
- Azanu D., Kyei, S.K., Oppong A. (2015). Street Sugar Cane Vendors Practices, Metals and Microbial Levels of Sugar Cane sold in Kumasi, Ghana. International Journal of Science and Technology (In press)
- Kyei, S.K., Darko, G., Ephraim, J. H. (2015). The Reactivity of Soil Organic Fractions towards Cadmium, Calcium, Copper and Zinc. International Journal of Environmental Sciences (In press).
- Kyei, S.K., Acheampong, M.A., Aboagye-Larbi, H. (2014). Quality Analysis of Borehole Water from Selected Hostel around Kumasi Polytechnic Campus, Ghana. International Journal of Advanced Research 2(12), 906-913.
- Aboagye-Larbi, H., Acheampong, M.A., Kyei, S.K. (2014). The Potential Health Hazards Associated with Waste Scavenging in Ghana: A case Study of Three Selected Dumpsite in Tema Metropolis. International Journal of Environmental Science and Toxicology 2(10), 199-209