Engr. Dr. Robert Dery Nagre
- PhD Petroleum Engineering, 2015, Yangtze University, China
- MSc Food Science and Technology, 2005, KNUST, Ghana
- BSc Chemical Engineering, 1998, KNUST, Ghana
Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers Member, Ghana Chemical Society
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Drilling and Completion Fluidsa
- Polymer Synthesis and Characterization
- Fats and Oils Processing Technology and Characterization
- Raw Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Food Processing Technology
- Kinetics and Reactor Design
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Process Industries
- Chemical Engineering Elective for Entrepreneurship
- Senior Lecturer, Kumasi Polytechnic, (2013-Date)
- Lecturer, Kumasi Polytechnic, (2005-2013)
- Part-time Lecturer, KNUST, (September 2010 –January 2012)
- Head of Chemical Engineering Department (March, 2009-September, 2011)
- Department’s Examinations officer (October, 2007- February, 2009)
- Member of Academic Board (2007- 2011)
- Teacher-Physics, Nandom Senior Secondary School (1998-2002 )
- Peer Reviewer-African Journal of Food Science/African Journal of Agricultural Research
- Dec. 2010 Ghana Chemical Society International Conference on Water and Sanitation , Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana
- 10th September, 2007 Seminar on Proposal writing, Kumasi Polytechnic
- 16-17th July, 2008 Training Workshop on Scientific writing and investigation, Kumasi Polytechnic
- 12-16th January, 2009 Workshop on Competency-Based Training in curriculum development, Kumasi Polytechnic
- 12-20th May, 2009 Academic Visit to Durban University of Technology (Participated in activities including An Annual South Africa Institution of Chemical Engineers (SAIChE)-Heads of Department forum ), Durban, South Africa
- 29th July -20th August, 2009 Chemical Engineering curriculum development workshop, Kumasi Polytechnic
- 18th -23rd December, 2009 Chemical Engineering curriculum development workshop, Fetondia Hotel, Kumasi
- 2011- Seminar on Research Methods and Paper Writing, Directorate of Postgraduate Studies, Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Nagre R.D , Oduro I, and OW Ellis. Comparative physico-chemical evaluation of kombo kernel fat produced by three different processes. African Journal of Food Science and Technology (AJFST) (ISSN: 2141-5455) Vol. 2(4) pp. 083-091, April, 2011. www.interesjournals.org/AJFST, www.academicjournals.org
- Nagre R.D , OW Ellis, and Oduro I. Yield and quality of Pycnanthus kombo kernel butter as affected by temperature-moisture interactions. African Journal of Food Science Vol. 6(8), pp. 224-231, 30 April, 2012. www.academicjournals.org/AJFS DOI: 10.5897/AJFS12.019
- R. D. Nagre Lin Zhao A. P. Tchameni Effectiveness of two Tetrapolymers as Viscosifiers and Fluid Loss Reducers. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 4(21): 3053-3068, 2014
- R. D. Nagre, Lin Zhao, P. A. Owusu Thermosaline Resistant Acrylamide-Based Polyelectrolyte as Filtration Control Additive In Aqueous-Based Mud. Petroleum & Coal 56(3) 222-230, 2014.
- Prince A. Owusu, Liu DeHua, Robert D. Nagre Buckley-Leverett Displacement Theory for Waterflooding Performance in Stratified Reservoir. Petroleum & Coal 56(3) 267-281, 2014
- P. A Owusu, L. Dehua, E.K Nyantakyi, R. D Nagre, J.K Borkloe, I. K Frimpong I.K.,(2013). Prognosticating the Future Production Performance of Saturated Gas Drive Reservoir: A Theoretical Perspective. International Journal of Mining Engineering and Mineral Processing 2013, 2(2): 24-33 DOI: 10.5923/j.mining.20130202.02
- Ma Chao, Bai Bo, Kong Yu, Song Yuanseng, and R. D. Nagre. Application of Anti-collapse Aluminum Matrix Drilling Fluid System in Jilin Oilfield. ICPTT 2012 Better Pipeline Infrastructure For A Better Life. Proceedings Of The International Conference On Pipelines And Trenchless Technology 2012, October 19–22, 2012, Wuhan, China ICPTT 2012 © ASCE 2013, pp196-208. http://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1061/9780784412619.023,
- Nyantakyi E.K., Li Tao, Hu Wangshui, Borkloe J.K., Nagre R.D., (April, 2014). Prognostication of Hydrocarbon Generative Potential in the onshore and offshore Niger Delta, Nigeria Using TOC content and Rock-Eval Pyrolysis Techniques. Chinese Journal of Geochemistry (2014)33:138-144, DOI: 10.1007/s11631-014-0669-z, www.springerlink.com
- Nyantakyi E.K., Hu Wangshui, Borkloe J.K., Nagre R.D, Frimpong I.K., (January, 2014). Geochemical Investigation of Potential Source Rocks for Agbada Formation, Osioka South Area, Western Niger Delta, Nigeria. Geosciences 2014, 4(1):13-22 DOI: 10.5923/j.geo.20140401.02
- Nyantakyi E.K., Li Tao, Hu Wangshui, Borkloe J.K., Owusu P.A., Nagre R.D., (August, 2013). Determination of Organic Matter Richness for Agbada Formation, Osioka South Area, Western Niger Delta, Nigeria. ARPN Journal of Science and Technology. VOL. 3, NO. 8, August 2013, ISSN 2225-7217.
- Robert D. Nagre, Lin Zhao, Isaac K. Frimpong, Qing-Mei Zhao Assessment of two prop-2-enamide-based polyelectrolytes as property enhancers in aqueous bentonite mud. Chemical Papers 70 (2) 206–217 (2016). DOI: 10.1515/ chempap-2015-0184.
- R. D. Nagre, Lin Zhao, I. K. Frimpong, P. A. Owusu Evaluation Of Sulfonated Acrylamide-Based Tetrapolymer As A Rheology Modifier In Water-Based Drilling Fluid. Petroleum & Coal 57(2) 93-100, 2015.
- A. P. Tchameni, Lin Zhao, R. D. Nagre, Ma Chao. Biodiesel Production From High-acid Waste vegetable Oil Using Homogeneous Catalyst Petroleum & Coal 57(4) 336-345, 2015.
- Isaac K. Frimpong , Robert D. Nagre , Lawrence Nti , The Effect of Water Sorbent on Lipase-Catalysed Esterification of Fatty Acid, Science and Technology, Vol. 5 No. 1, 2015, pp. 15-19. doi: 10.5923/j.scit.20150501.03