Engr. Dr. Prince Owusu Appiah
- PhD Petroleum and Natural Engineering, Yangtze China, 2015
- MSc. 2011, Water Resources Engineering, KNUST - Kumasi, 2011
- Bsc. Civil Engineering
• Institution of Civil Engineers, United Kingdom • American Association of Civil Engineers • Society of Petroleum Engineers • Institution of Engineers and Technology, Ghana
- Reservoir Petrophysics
- Mechanics and Fluid Flow through porous Media
- Reservoir Engineering
- Reservoir Simulation
- Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Water Engineering
- PhD. Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering (Yangze, China – 2015)
- MSc. Water Resource Engineering and Management (KNUST - 2011)
- BSc. Civil Enngineering (KNUST - 2007)
- 2011- Seminar on Research Methods and Paper Writing, Directorate of Postgraduate Studies, Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi, Ghana
- 19th International Sedimentological Congress At the Crossroads of new frontiers, Yangte
- University, Caidian-Wuhan, Hubei-China – 4th September, 2014.
- International Conference on Reservoir Characterization, Facies and Soft Sediment Deformation, Yangtze University, Caidian-Wuhan, Hubei - China 19th to 21st May, 2014
- International Conference on China Unconventional Oil and Gas Exploration and Development, Yangtze University, Caidian-Wuhan, Hubei Province-China – 29th to 30th April, 2014
- The 2015 International Conference of the Commonwealth Association Polytechnic in Africa (CAPA) at the Golden Bean Hotel, Kumasi Ghana from 7th to 12th December 2015
- 2nd International Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology (ICAST 2015), at New Great Hall, Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi from 28th to 30th October 2015.
- International Conference on Deep Sea Sediments – Archives for oceans and climate history, Yangtze University, Caidian-Wuhan, Hubei Province-China from 20th to 22nd May, 2015.
- Owusu P.A., Nyantakyi E.K., & Borkloe J.K “Strength Evaluation of Phyllite aggregate as concrete material” International Journal of Engineering Science and Management. . (2015)
- Owusu P.A., Nyantakyi E.K., & Borkloe J.K “Effects of land use change on hydrologic models” A case study of urban basin, Accra. International Journal of Engineering Science and Management. (2015)
- Nyantakyi E.K., Owusu P.A., & Borkloe J.K. “Methods for the Assessment of Performance Indication Measures at Amakom Intersection and their application in Micro Simulation Modeling” International Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (IJTTE) (2014)
- Borkloe J.K., Nyantakyi E.K., & Owusu P.A “Appraisal of Stadium Junction Signalized Intersection on the 24th February Road, Kumasi-Ghana Using Micro Simulation Model” International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research (IJSCER) (2013)
- Owusu P.A., Dehua L., Nyantakyi E.K.,Nagre R.D., Borkloe J.K., & Frimpong I.K “Prognosticating the Production Performance of Saturated Gas Drive Reservoir: A Theoretical Perspective” International Journal of Mining Engineering and Mineral Processing. (2013)
- Nyantakyi E.K., Li Tao, Hu Wangshui, Borkloe J.K., Owusu P.A., & Nagre R.D “Determination of Organic Matter Richness for Agbada Formation, Osioka South Area, Western Niger Delta, Nigeria” ARPN Journal of Science and Technology(2013)
- Owusu P.A., Nyantakyi E.K. “Advances and Challenges of Oil and Gas Developments in Ghana” ARPN Journal of Science and Technology (2013)
- Nyantakyi E.K.,Borkloe J.K., & Owusu P.A. “Capacity and Performance Analysis of Suame Roundabout, Kumasi-Ghana” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET) (2013)
- Owusu P.A., Nyantakyi E.K., & Borkloe J.K “Assessing Performance of Irrigation of Rice in Ghana” ARPN Journal of Science and Technology(2013)
- Nyantakyi E.K.,Owusu P.A., & Borkloe J.K. “Performance Assessment of Anloga Signalized Intersection on the 24th February Road, Kumasi-Ghana Using Micro Simulation Model” (2013).