NON-HND TERTIARY PROGRAMMES
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technician Part I & II
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Part 1 & II
- Motor Vehicle Technician Part I & II
Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE passes including English Language and Mathematics.
Entry Requirements for Technician Part II
Four (4) passes Technician Part I
Entry Requirements for Mass Communication & Journalism
Applicants must have credit pass in two core subjects including English Language, Mathematics Integrated Science or Social Studies and credits
passes in any two elective subjects. The total aggregate for the five subjects should not exceed 24 and 36 for SSSCE and WASSCE respectively.
- Must be at least 25 years.
- Must have SSCCE/WASSCE passes in any for subjects including English Language.
- Must pass a written examination and an interview.
- Must have been in the media industry for at least two years with proven competence and flair.
- Electrical Engineering Technicians Part III
- Mechanical Engineering Technicians Part III
- Motor Vehicle Technicians Part III
Entry Requirements for Non-HND Full Time Programmes Technician Part II Certificate